Are you an organiser of a World Orienteering Day event? Then take the chance and apply for the free subscription in the SPORTident Center. Here we explain how you can quickly and easily apply for a free Orienteering App 100 subscription.
Steps to a free Orienteering App 100 subscription
- Register your event on the WOD page.
- Create an account in SPORTident Center: SPORTident Center
- Choose the Orienteering App 100 subscription as trail (My account -> subscription).
- Install the SPORTident Orienteering App on an Android device from Google Play Store.
- Create your event and configure the event or event settings.
- Login to the SPORTident Center with the Orienteering App, connect the event on the app with the SPORTident Center and select "publish results" and "show event in public list".
- Go to "Manage Events" in the menu "Event setup" and set the type of the event to "World Orienteering Day”.
- Connect the readout station (miniReader) to the smartphone and start with the event.
Detailed information about the Orienteering App (which is always free of charge) and the results platform can be found on our website. You can see an example of the results display in the SPORTident Center.
Please feel free to try it out.