This PC software enables you to manage your whole SPORTident equipment. SPORTident Config+ will combine the features and functionality of Config, Boot (firmware update) and Personal (personalize SI-Card) and take you to a new level of productivity when preparing your SPORTident equipment for the next event or training.
Standard users should load and install the normal setup version.
Portable version is designed to work from memory stick/card (but also works from any directory on your local disk) and does not leave any trace on the computer.
Please be aware that you still need .NET Framework installed on the computer and the application should have write access to its directory.
Hints for users of Windows XP: The installer does not run on Windows XP anymore. However, Config+ still does with the only limitation of not being able to automatically check for program and firmware updates. Please use the portable version on Windows XP machines to stay up to date with the application and the firmware package. Alternatively you can prepare an updated folder of Config+ and the latest firmware package on a later Windows operating system and copy the folder to your Windows XP machine. In addition, please consider to abdicate Windows XP and use a more recent Windows operating system.
- read all SPORTident devices: Base stations series 7, 8, 11 (serial port or HID interface) / SRR Dongle / SI-GSMDN
- supports the latest features of all devices
- verify and change settings of the device
- automatically device list update when a device is attached / removed
- read backup memory of all SPORTident devices
- sync the time of your device with a big display clock
- check and update firmware of your SPORTident device
- view autosend records (punches) from devices that support the Autosend flag / the SRR Dongle / the GSM modem (SI-GSMDN)
- read all kinds of SPORTident Cards: Card 5 / 6 / 8 / 9 / p / t / 10 / 11 / SIAC (ActiveCard)
- complete overview list of read cards
- detailed view for the selected card with all information
- configure personal data in all SI-Cards (SI-Card6 or later)
- configure feedback signal for Card11 and SIAC
- detailed lists support (for backup memory list, view punch list, read card list)
- lists can be sorted by every column
- most of the columns can be a grouping key
- visible columns can be selected
- highlighting of important cell values (like backup error codes and battery values)
- export to file and printout from every list
- automatic check and download of updated firmware packages
- automatic check and download of updated application versions
- portable version can be run from a memory stick